The deadline for submitting your EIFS project into the EIFS Hero Awards competition is just around the corner. With each passing year, the popular industry program evolves, the competition gets stronger and the jury more discerning. EIMA’s “Tips for a Successful Entry” is a valuable resource that can help your project stand out and increase the chance of success in the competition.
- Outstanding visuals: Invest in high-quality images that effectively showcase your EIFS project. EIMA suggests consulting the project architect for visually appealing and professional images, as they often have a portfolio of their work.
- Tell a compelling story: The written project description is just as important as the visuals (sometimes a picture is not worth 1,000 words). Create a comprehensive case study that goes beyond just pictures to aid the jury in learning about the project.
- Collaboration is key: Involve all members of the project team. Each brings a unique perspective and expertise. Involving them in the submission process ensures a well-rounded and comprehensive view of the project.
- Proofread and edit: Carefully proofread your entry for errors and clarity. A well-edited submission demonstrates professionalism.
- Get inspired: Review previous years’ award-winning projects.
Everyone within the EIMA membership is invited to showcase their exceptional work with EIFS. For more information on the awards program, including an entry form, click here.
For questions or more information, contact Laurie Joseph, EIMA’s senior director, at (703) 538-1615 or Ljoseph@eima.com.